- A belt encompasses the waist. As Proverbs 3:3-4 notes, truth must be bound around us and written on our hearts—our conviction must reach beyond an outward show.
- The belt is shaped like a wrestling championship belt. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The red fabric represents Christ who is a constraint thread throughout the entire Bible.
- The tree, like a family tree, is a symbol of our spiritual lineage as children of God.
- The tree also portrays the "tree of life" mentioned in Genesis and Revelations and the eternal life that God has made available to humanity through Christ.
Holy Spirit presence is tangibly released through these stunningly intricate pieces. I love the heart and explanation of each piece.
| emotive | powerful | evocative |Terri M. - Victoria, Australia
I feel such emotion when viewing John's work. It expresses things I have felt, things that give hope, and a real look into the Father's heart. Beautifully inspiring and filled with life giving passion.Melodi W. - Austin, Texas